Hearing loss is the third most common physical condition affecting people of all ages, behind arthritis and heart disease. The negative impacts associated with untreated hearing loss have broad ranging affects. In children, untreated hearing loss can impact speech and language development and learning. While in older adults, untreated hearing loss has been linked to cognitive decline, depression and withdrawal from family and friends
Common Signs of Hearing Loss:
- Friends or Family comment that you turn the television or radio too loud.
- A feeling that you can hear but not understand.
- You have trouble following conversations in groups, especially with background noise.
- Telephone conversations are difficult to follow.
- People seem to mumble, or you need them to repeat often.
The ability to communicate clearly is not only valuable to you but to your friends and loved ones. Imagine understanding words the first time they are spoken whether in a crowded restaurant or exercising with a friend. How would better hearing change the way you interact with people and the world?
Take the Next Step to Reconnect
Our main goal is to help you live life to the fullest. At Premier Medical Group, you’ve got a specialist in your corner who is ready to help you hear everything your world has to offer. Schedule an appointment today.